Wednesday 16 January 2013

Final costume plan for my main image on my contents page:

In terms of costume I wanted my theme to be very plain as I wanted my model to look bold and dominant, I chose the colour black as it is very bold and links in with my colour scheme, however I chose not to include pink as I didn't want my magazine to look female dominated. Whilst carrying out my research I have looked at several images in the style I want and have found that plain costumes look much more effective. The fact I have chosen the colour black also usually connotes negative therefore the colour gives my model the edge that i want in order to reinforce my RnB theme. In addition to this I chose to have my models hair simply back of her face as this is very common with RnB artists at present.

No comments:

Post a Comment